Is 2024 the year of a new, energy-efficient Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new installation projects are an outstanding investment. And by taking time to find the right make and model, it’s an investment you’ll benefit from for years to come
As your trusted team of heating specialists, West Jefferson Plumbing and Heating, Inc. boasts a reputation for professional furnace installation in West Jefferson. We use our years of experience to help you find brands and features that offer improved performance. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see greater savings! But act fast, because this offer is only available until the 2nd of February, 2024. Check out some details below and give West Jefferson Plumbing and Heating, Inc. a call at 614-879-9091 when you’re ready to request your free 2024 furnace quote!
How Much Can a New Furnace Cost?
As with any utility system, you’ll want to consider all the factors that make up the total cost of a new furnace. Here are a few things that influence what a new furnace might cost:
- Size of the Furnace: Large or multistory homes often need a more powerful furnace to adequately heat the entire property. A certified HVAC professional understands how to choose the right size furnace based on your exact heating needs.
- Energy efficiency: Highly efficient furnaces use the least amount of power needed to produce enough heat, lowering energy use without sacrificing comfort. Higher performance will mean a higher cost, but lower energy use means smaller monthly bills. You’d be surprised how much that could be!
- Features: Furnaces with innovative features like compatibility with smart thermostats are usually more expensive at first. But it’s also true, however, that such features can make managing your HVAC system much simpler.
The most important thing is that installing a new furnace is about more than the up-front cost – figuring out a rough estimate of lifetime costs is equally as useful. Finally, you don’t want to wait until your current furnace is on its last leg. Well-timed furnace replacement ensures you don’t pay unnecessary repair costs for the older, less efficient model.
4 Advantages of Installing a New Furnace
Investing in a new furnace offers much more for you and your home than just reliable heat. A high-efficiency system can offer other benefits such as:
- Efficient energy use translates to lower monthly utility bills: Modern furnaces are subject to stringent energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- Better performance with features like variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors can adapt their performance to use minimal energy for the requested temperature.
- Smart home accessories compatibility: Newer furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like modern thermostats, opening new possibilities for managing your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Newer filter designs improve indoor air quality: The more effective your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality will be. Air quality is another important part of comfort, and filters reduce allergens or pollutants.
Kick Off 2024 with a New Furnace from West Jefferson Plumbing and Heating, Inc.
Improving your home’s comfort and efficiency is a lot faster and much less stressful these days. With some assistance from West Jefferson Plumbing and Heating, Inc., all you’ll have to concern yourself with is let us know what your perfect furnace should have. Our team of expert installers will keep at it until we find and set you up with a model that meets those needs.
Ready to start the new year on a warmer note? Ask for your complimentary quote for new furnace installation today, and remember to take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.