As spring starts, you may be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in West Jefferson? Even if your cooling system is newer or was running well last year.
Here’s one approach to look at it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new vehicle and never anticipate to request any service for it, such as putting in fresh oil or buying new tires.
The same applies for your air conditioning. It’s equipment that uses fuel and has moving parts. Like a automobile, it can get leaks and its moving components can malfunction.
Having your equipment checked annually by a West Jefferson Plumbing and Heating, Inc. tech can help spot small issues before they lead to large malfunctions. (And cause your air conditioning to stop working!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your cooling system is installed outdoors, it’s more vulnerable to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can majorly affect your system’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a pro to service intricate internal components.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate within your system can make it work harder and lower airflow. Both these issues can create higher energy needs—and a bigger cooling bill!
- It could extend your equipment’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and could even help it last for a longer period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly electricity costs and over the years, because you won’t have to get new equipment as soon.
- It helps locate little troubles before they become big, expensive problems. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will closely examine parts and complete a set of AC performance checks. These detailed procedures often allow us to locate troubles before they turn into extensive troubles that result in an expensive repair bill.
- It helps ensure worry-free operation throughout the season. After your AC is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your system is ready to provide worry-free air. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the best methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers require regular maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this service, your unit is open to premature breakdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A quality AC tune-up should involve an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the things we’ll complete:
We’ll inspect the subsequent spots and parts:
- Full equipment state
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower components and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the jobs we’ll complete:
- Install new air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Grease moving pieces
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Service Immediately with West Jefferson Plumbing and Heating, Inc.
Today is the perfect time to book your AC maintenance! Give our West Jefferson Plumbing and Heating, Inc. pros a ring at 614-879-9091 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Before we visit your residence, don’t forget to browse our discount offers for savings on your approaching maintenance.