As warmer weather starts, you might be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in West Jefferson? Even if your cooling unit is up-to-date or was cooling just fine last summer.
Here’s one approach to look at it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new vehicle and never anticipate to request any service for it, such as putting in fresh oil or buying new tires.
The same is applicable to your air conditioning. It’s a piece of equipment that uses fuel and has moving components. Like a vehicle, it can develop leaks and its moving components can break down.
Having your system inspected yearly by a West Jefferson Plumbing and Heating, Inc. specialist can help find small troubles before they become large meltdowns. (And cause your air conditioning to stop operating!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your AC is placed outdoors, it’s more inclined to experiencing a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can greatly affect your unit’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, we suggest calling a specialist to service complicated internal pieces.
- It keeps your equipment efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that collect within your equipment can make it work harder and lower airflow. Both these troubles can lead to elevated energy use—and a bigger cooling bill!
- It could lengthen your system’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and may even help it last for a greater period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly energy expenses and in the long-term, since you won’t have to replace your equipment as fast.
- It helps determine little issues before they turn into big, pricey troubles. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will carefully inspect parts and complete a cycle of air conditioning performance checks. These all-inclusive measures often allow us to locate issues before they become big issues that lead to an expensive repair bill.
- It helps ensure stress-free operation throughout the warmest days. After your air conditioner is tuned up, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your system is ready to provide worry-free air. Even on the hottest days. It’s one of the wisest ways to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers expect regular maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this tune-up, your system is at risk for early meltdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A quality AC service should involve a check and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC technician. Here’s some of the work we’ll do:
We’ll examine the subsequent areas and parts:
- Overall unit condition
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the services we’ll complete:
- Replace air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Grease moving parts
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Tune-Up Right Away with West Jefferson Plumbing and Heating, Inc.
Now is the best time to book your AC maintenance! Give our West Jefferson Plumbing and Heating, Inc. pros a shout at 614-450-1575 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Before we come to your home, be sure to look at our exclusive offers for savings on your approaching maintenance.